- 4.25% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 0.75% on portion of balances above $25,000
- 0.25% base rate if qualifications are not met
- Refunds ATM fees nationwide up to $25 per cycle
- 10 debit card purchases
- One direct deposit or automatic payment
- Receive e-statements
- No minimum opening balance
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Multiple accounts can be opened, but requirements must be met on each to earn the top rate
Membership is open to persons who live, work, worship or attend school in Montgomery or Greene County, Ohio. Please refer to the credit union’s eligibility for membership page for the full details. Membership requires a minimum balance of $5 in the primary savings account.
The credit union’s office is located in Dayton, Ohio.
Standard Register FCU’s ratings for safety and soundness are strong: 5 stars (superior) at BauerFinancial and 4 stars (sound) at Bankrate.com. Both ratings are based on 3/31/09 financial data.
The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Charter # 1380).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.