- Available one day only: Oct 18, 2007
- 5-month term
- 5.55% APY guaranteed
- Earn a 0.55% bump if it rains more than 5.55 inches in November
- Earn a 0.55% bump if it rains more than 5.55 inches in December
- Open with as little as $500
- 50 percent new money required
- Columbia business or personal checking required
- Also available for IRA certificates and business certificates
Note, October 18th is the International Credit Union Day. The 6.16% APY is a blended APY that would result if you get both rate bumps. It rained 11.92 inches last November and 5.85 inches last December so there's a decent chance of receiving the 6.16% APY. If you get neither rate bump, you'll receive 5.55% APY which is still a competitive rate.
Membership is open to those who live or work in Washington State or Jantzen Beach/Hayden Island, Oregon. Please refer to the credit union's membership page for the full details. Membership requires a $5 fee and a minimum deposit of $5 in the savings account when you also open any other deposit or loan service at the same time.
Branches are located in Vancouver, Battle Ground and Ridgefield, Washington. The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Certificate # 68186). It has $771.7 million in assets and 63,870 members.