FORUM Credit Union is offering a reward checking account called Interest Rewards Checking that pays 3.75% APY on balances up to $25,000 if the following monthly requirements are met:
- 10 signature based debit card purchases
- one direct deposit of at least $50
- receive e-statements
- No monthly fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Free Bill Pay
- 8 free non-FORUM ATM transactions per month
- Interest is only paid up to $25,000
Branches are located in Indianapolis, Avon, Fishers, Noblesville, and Carmel. The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Charter # 68248).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.
06/01/09: 3.75% APY up to $25K
05/07/09: 4.05% APY up to $25K
04/14/09: 4.25% APY up to $25K