Ask a question

Ask The Community

Latest Questions

Trying To Decide Between 3 And 5 Yr CD
Posted by: ORInvestor  |   1 vote  |  3 answers
I am considering 2 Cds at https://www.enrichmentfcu.org. A 35 month Cd with an APR of 3.04% and a 59 month CD with an APR of 3.3%. I realize nobody knows how interest rates will c... read more
M&T Bank Interest:
Posted by: Ratesaver  |   1 vote  |  6 answers
Never had this happen as I can't figure it out about what's going on... Waiting on a call from M&T bank on my interest not showing up on my online statement on a few cd's I opened ... read more
Navy Federal Credit Union
Posted by: Peyton18  |   6 votes  |  3 answers
My family has always done our banking with a highly rated credit union in our hometown. We have been very pampered by the excellent customer service that they provide. In four deca... read more
FASTEST/LEAST INVOLVED WAY FOR MY POD 3 CHILDREN TO GET THEIR FUNDS ON MY DEATH
Posted by: GrandmaRuth  |   2 votes  |  10 answers
I STILL HAVE TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING IF I SHOULD LIST ALL 3 ADULT CHILDRENs NAMES ON ONE CD .(Ex. $15,000 total--.. OR TAKE OUT 3 INDIVIDUAL CDs ONE FOR EACH CHILD as POD (at $5,000 ... read more
CD Grace Period
Posted by: diamondx  |   2 votes  |  7 answers
Is there any legal requirements regarding grace periods for cd's ? Does the bank even have to offer any time between maturity and automatic renewal ? Just something to be aware of ... read more
Pulling Money Out Of Navy Federal
Posted by: Aggie  |   2 votes  |  9 answers
Navy Federal savings account is a non transaction account. Do you need to open a checking account to withdraw funds from a maturing CD.... read more
POD SSN Question
Posted by: aaflygirl  |   2 votes  |  3 answers
On Ken's blog "USALLIANCE allows POD beneficiary(ies) to be named, but Social Security numbers are required for each named beneficiary, which can be a deal breaker for some investo... read more
Help Me Find Best ACH Hub
Posted by: Romulus  |   3 votes  |  1 answer
Bank of America has again constricted their daily, weekly & monthly limits on ACH transfers (in & out). I will have to move almost all my automatic debits from BA & so I want one t... read more
How To Locate A Cd Account When The Bank Merged With Another?
Posted by: DarcyKiehn  |   1 vote  |  7 answers
I had a cd account with Old Kent Bank and had it set up to roll over from year to year. I lost my cd certificate. Fifth Third purchased Old Kent Bank and they are unable to find an... read more
Anyone Having Updating Issues At Mint/Intuit?
Posted by: willy12  |   1 vote  |  3 answers
Fidelity,Northern, Penfed and TBK are each showing "messages" instead of updating yet there are no messages. Everything else updated. My last update was before the market open on ... read more
Best & Fastest Way To Get Your Money At CD Maturity?
Posted by: mark1010  |   2 votes  |  10 answers
I have several CD's from out of State Banks/CU's that will mature this year. Whats the fastest/easiest/best way to close the CD without loosing too many days of non interest? In a... read more
I Am Looking Gor Information On What Happens When A Bank Or CU Is Closed
Posted by: ORInvestor  |   1 vote  |  3 answers
I am trying to convince a friend to consider bank and CU health information. I think there was an article on DA about potential impacts when a bank or CU is closed (e.g. a cut in... read more
Unknown Cds, Accounts, POD Beneficiary
Posted by: McGladstone  |   1 vote  |  2 answers
We found out my wife's father died a few days ago. My wife's mother and brother passed at a young age and more recently lost her other brother leaving her a dad, who is now gone as... read more
Suncoast Credit Union Cd's
Posted by: babs33458  |   1 vote  |  2 answers
I called Suncoast yesterday and inquired about opening a cd with them. I was told they only accept wire transfers ( no ACH) and that I needed to have an account with them first. Th... read more
Leave Open Or Close Accounts After Bonuses
Posted by: mountainman  |   1 vote  |  1 answer
After receiving bonuses for opening accounts do you leave them open, withdraw all funds to cause closure or call in to cancel accounts? (Some banks offer bonuses to existing custom... read more
ACH HUB Recommendations
Posted by: Anon456  |   3 votes  |  5 answers
I have been using ALLY BANK for ACH transactions, because they have BOTH a fairly good savings rate (2.2% at the moment), and work well for LARGE ACH transactions. Time can be an i... read more
Mint Acc/Rout Alternative
Posted by: doner  |   1 vote  |  0 answers
Please advise a service similar to a mint (online accounting) so that you can connect several banks and multiple accounts, while the service can display the bank account number and... read more
Thoughts On A Brand Smacking New CD
Posted by: Buckeyes  |   1 vote  |  4 answers
I am thinking about getting Ally's 12 month CD paying 2.70 percent. This is because of the possibility that the Fed rate will come down, thereby affecting the rate banks will pay. ... read more
FIXED CD RATE
Posted by: dELROY  |   1 vote  |  3 answers
So if I do a 6 moths CD at whatever rate it is when I opened it, is that rate locked in during that 6 months or does it change according to the market?... read more
IRA Funds Transfers Taking Long Time To Complete
Posted by: Been_There  |   6 votes  |  1 answer
IRA Trustee to Trustee transfers are taking long time to complete. I think Congress should be asked to mandate the electronic funds transfer of the IRA funds to the receiving insti... read more

The financial institution, product, and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) data displayed on this website is gathered from various sources and may not reflect all of the offers available in your region. Although we strive to provide the most accurate data possible, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The content displayed is for general information purposes only; always verify account details and availability with the financial institution before opening an account. Contact [email protected] to report inaccurate info or to request offers be included in this website. We are not affiliated with the financial institutions included in this website.