Start a conversation

Miscellaneous

Latest Discussions

Northern Bank's Surprising 7.95% APY
Posted by: Test3  |   4 votes  |  0 comments
I'm surprised to see Northern Bank continuing to be a rate leader in these difficult times. The one cent interest payment at the end of June gives me a 7.95% APY. ;-)... read more
Rewards Checking Gimmick
Posted by: diamondx  |   11 votes  |  7 comments
I'm sure the banks & cu's will not like my thoughts on these rca gimmicks. Some are offering over 4% interest up to a certain $ amount IF you jump thru ALL the hoops /rules they ha... read more
Sofi Money Routing Number Changing 9/30/20
Posted by: pgroove_fan  |   4 votes  |  1 comment
Email just received from SoFi that they are changing partner banks and that my routing number will change on 9/30. The new partner bank is Bancorp Bank. The email has a link for o... read more
Andrews FCU Annual Meeting
Posted by: Kaight  |   14 votes  |  2 comments
The meeting was conducted yesterday online. It lasted less than one hour. There was studied attention throughout to results and outcomes through December 31, 2019, with much discus... read more
Old Documents CD Rates Memory Lane
Posted by: enduser  |   10 votes  |  3 comments
While cleaning out some old bank documents I ran across two different CD's that I had; one was with WaMu, and the second was with Countrywide. I was shocked to see the higher rates... read more
Time To Update The Blurb Above The Savings Account Rates?
Posted by: Test3  |   4 votes  |  1 comment
"It’s possible to find rates reaching well past 2%..." If only!... read more
Wave Offering New No-Fee Business-Oriented Banking
Posted by: me1004  |   1 vote  |  2 comments
A place called Wave that offers various business services, such as invoicing, accounting, and payment processing is now launching a new no-fee business-oriented banking service. As... read more
Pentagon FCU Downgraded By Weiss
Posted by: Kaight  |   13 votes  |  11 comments
Weiss Ratings has downgraded Pentagon FCU to a rating of "B". Looking at their chart, you notice a severe deficiency in Pentagon's liquidity, which is now well down into Weiss's "w... read more
I Am Having An Issue With Trying To
Posted by: Ally6770  |   2 votes  |  1 comment
put in my state in the site when looking for a rate. It will only ask to put in a city or zip code. No longer is the national availability etc.... read more
Chase Credit Cards Is Reducing My Credit Limit
Posted by: Jack11  |   2 votes  |  2 comments
From $32k to $16k. And it says they won't be able to increase it without a new credit check. I rarely use even $500 so its not a big deal to me. I had some do this during the fina... read more
Free Money!
Posted by: deplorable_1  |   4 votes  |  4 comments
Now that I have your attention Wings financial has a 0% no fee balance transfer for 12 months. These deals are increasingly rare in this environment and they like NFCU don't charge... read more
I Won't Be Returning To Restaurants And I'll Be More Careful About Where I Spend My Money.
Posted by: keithsanfran  |   33 votes  |  10 comments
The govt. wants to get people spending; well, count me out. With the arrival of zero-interest for the foreseeable future, my discretionary income has also been reduced to zero Goin... read more
I Asked All America If Reg D Affected Their 1.5% Money Market
Posted by: Jack11  |   2 votes  |  0 comments
Seems our accounts will not get any relief and still be limited to 6 per month without a fee. -------- The Mega Money Market Account you have here at All America Bank is a Now Chec... read more
Advancial Federal CU_Membership Not As Indicated On Depositaccounts.Com
Posted by: stcharles  |   2 votes  |  2 comments
Previous post indicated Keesler Federal CU not an easy national membership as posted. Now another institution the membership eligibility not as indicated on deposit accounts.com - ... read more
Keesler Federal CU_ Membership Not As Indicated On Depositaccounts Review
Posted by: stcharles  |   1 vote  |  0 comments
I don't know exactly how to notify of a dpositaccounts.com error or need of updating, but. The review says - Membership in Keesler Federal Credit Union is open to anyone who joins ... read more
Some Banks, Cus Allowing Fee-Free Early CD Withdrawals During Pandemic Under Calif. Program
Posted by: me1004  |   5 votes  |  2 comments
I don't think I've seen this posted here so far. But California has launched a program -- and possibly so too have some other states -- under which financial institutions will waiv... read more
Warning About GS Marcus-Your Scheduled Transfer May Disappear
Posted by: anonymous321  |   1 vote  |  1 comment
This post is about Goldman Sachs Bank AKA Marcus by Goldman. On 4/14/20 I scheduled a transfer on their site to occur on 4/23/20. When I checked on 4/24/20 at their site as well as... read more
Cross Keys Bank Adds Usage Requirements (LA)
Posted by: wayward  |   11 votes  |  0 comments
From Cross Keys Bank new Kasasa Truth-In-Savings disclosure dated 3-16-20: "If you do not meet Kasasa Cash qualifications after two (2) statement cycles your account will be conv... read more
Andrews Federal Credit Union Increases ATM Daily Withdrawal Limit To $1,000
Posted by: me1004  |   3 votes  |  3 comments
I got an e-mail from Andrews Federal CU this morning saying it has increased the daily withdrawal limit form ATMs to $1,000. However, any particular ATM might have a lower limit. ... read more
SBA Disaster Loans. Apply Online
Posted by: Bozo  |   13 votes  |  6 comments
For DA readers who might be small business owners (including sole proprietors), you can now apply online for the Covid19 Disaster SBA loans. Eligible applicants include anyone who ... read more

The financial institution, product, and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) data displayed on this website is gathered from various sources and may not reflect all of the offers available in your region. Although we strive to provide the most accurate data possible, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The content displayed is for general information purposes only; always verify account details and availability with the financial institution before opening an account. Contact [email protected] to report inaccurate info or to request offers be included in this website. We are not affiliated with the financial institutions included in this website.